Career with us
iSummation is the digital engineering talent team who innovate, create, develop, and enjoy the work at the best. we believe in our people and respect their skills, experience, approach for outstanding achievement in their career.
We at iSummation encourage and motivate passionate technology individuals who aims high to explore their skills and capabilities. Our team is highly driven by Technology value, Fun, Passion for innovation, Learning and development.
Our people are our strength for success and growth that allow everyone to achieve new career milestone as they become senior to the company. Our inspiring work culture is driven by passion for work, mutual trust, integrity, and relationship beyond just an employee.
Explore your potential career opportunity at iSummation, Apply Now!
Apply for the job
Take you first step to explore current job opening to apply right here or you can take an opportunity to apply with your deserving job role without finding it in current opening list. Our talent acquisition team will get in touch with you. Read More - Our Team
Click “On each job title bar below” to view detailed job description
Department: Sales & Business Development
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Experience: 3+ years (Must in to IT industry)
- Generate B2B and B2C leads for the IT domain.
- Need to manage Domestic and international customers and manage E2E customer life cycle.
- Should have prior work experience in online bidding on portals like Upwork, Fivver, Guru, and Freelancer. For software development, mobile app development, graphic design, mobile app design, and SEO projects as well as lead generation from LinkedIn.
- Crafting business proposals and contracts to draw in more revenue from clients.
- Target-based revenue generation for the company
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Negotiating with clients to secure the most attractive prices.
- Must be worked with CRM for tracking of leads either Zoho CRM or any other.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Must have an experience with IT Industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills capable of maintaining strong relationships.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Great leadership skills and Team-management.
- Customer focus and result oriented approach.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at once.
- Must have excellent English written & verbal communication skills.
Please email latest resume on: email@example.com to apply.
No. Of Positions: 2
Experience: 5+ Years
IT Business Growth | B2B IT Marketing | Leads for Software Solution
- Strategizing Business growth plan to implement on own capabilities
- Determine best can-do strategic planning to offer IT Solutions and Services
- Identify new business opportunities in multiple industries vertical
- Market Research, Data Mining, Building Database, Internet Research
- Taking own Initiative, Insight, and experience to use global platforms & methods – Market Research, Data Mining, Building Database, Internet Research
- Efficiently establish communication by emails, calls, remote meetings, webinars
- Gathering and understanding requirement, collaborating with internal team to provide best solution & estimation
- Setting up meeting with key decision makers for solutions offered
- Providing solution estimations by time & cost in multiple capabilities
- Prepare & Manage business sales documentation at all levels
- Self-observing to plan workflow time to time to produce result
- Enhancing client relationships to increase chance to convert into business
- Meeting business growth target by acquiring new business time to time
- Keep on improving IT technical knowledge to broaden the service base
- At least 5+ Years proven strategic experience in IT Business Growth & Acquiring new clients for IT solutions
- Highly Proficient in Cold Calling to various business prospects by emails, calls, webinars, remote meetings
- Well-versed with IT development services and technologies platforms
- Proficient enough to identify and nurture various sources/mediums for qualified lead generation.
- Must be self-starter to source business prospects from various data sources
- Excellent understanding & knowledge about IT Web, Mobile, Cloud solutions
- Excellent in English language Spoken, Written, Listening
- Well-Developed Interpersonal Skills to take own initiative
- Understanding about IT business closing documentations
- Must have experience dealing with international business clients and extensive exposure for USA, Australia, Canada, UK & Europe
- Excellent in planning & organizing own workflow schedule for better productivity
- Graduate Preferable BE/ BTech/MBA/ME/ MTech/ MCA/ BCA/ MSc/PHD
- Well desired if schooling is completed in English Medium
Please email latest resume on: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No. Of Positions: 3
Experience: 3+ Years
- Design, Develop, Build Apple iOS native applications from concept to release
- Scope, design, features, implement independently
- Collaborate with peers to define, design, and ship new features
- Analyse App specifications, Test, and debug applications.
- Ensure performance, quality, compatibility of applications
- Best practice for Test-Driven App development capability
- API integration, Payment, GPS, APNS, Email, Push Notification, BLE Bluetooth
- Debugging, UI Testing, Unit testing, Performance testing
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Realise and Publish App Build on Apple App Store / other distribution methods.
- Highly Self-motivated to take initiative at best requires
- when require cross-platform mobile app development capability
- Strong communication and logical reasoning skills
- Highly skilled in Swift / Objective-C Programming, iOS SDK, Cocoa Touch
- Expertise in XCode, XCode Instruments, Shark etc
- Experienced in SQLite, Realm, Core data, JSON, SOAP
- Knowing RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of MVC / MVVM software architectural pattern.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Must be knowing Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
- iOS frameworks – Core Location, Core Graphics, Core Animation
- UIKit, MapKit, Security Framework, Keychain
- Experienced in Agile and test-driven development
- Knowledge of iOS accessibility issues and iOS App State transitions.
- Familiar with XCTest, XCUITest, Firebase, Test Project, TestFlight
- Experienced in App Realise and Publishing via Apple App Store and other distribution methods.
- Competency with performance and memory tuning using Instruments.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Must be understanding App benchmarking and optimization
- Excellent English Language – verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please email latest resume at: email@example.com
No. Of Positions: 03
Experience: 2 to 5 Years
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components
- Developing high-performance apps by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Availability to resolve urgent production issues outside of business hours.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Able to build lower-level features like ORM
- Actively working in Test-driven development
- 2+ years Node.js back-end experience or As a Full Stack developer experienced with Node.js, React.js, Database, API etc.
- Experience in testing with tools like Jest, Detox, Cypress, etc
- Skilled in micro-services & AWS Lambda functions development
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- Experience with SQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL
- Experience in REST APIs, SOAP, APIs in production and test servers
- Solid extensive experience with Git and Github
- Ability to work independently Exceptional learning skills
- Experience with ReactJS or similar frontend framework
- Experience in DB migration would be an added advantage
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch is an advantage
- Experience with Redis, Experience with Container
- Experience with Linux and server management
- Excellent Communication & Team coordination team
Please email latest resume on: firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
No. Of Positions: 3
Experience: 1 To 2 Years
- Collaborating with the development team for user interface ideas, requirements, and applications
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly responsive user interface components using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Integrate with backend APIs for data fetch, parse, and displaying page content.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Follow agile methodologies in the development.
- Excellent in REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Highly Experienced with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Understand the requirements and develop coding standards.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, good project management skills.
- Bachelor/master’s in computer science, IT software, Engineering Related technical field.
No. Of Positions: 1
Experience: 4+ Years
Product Development | Product Marketing & Operations | Product Growth
- Be the product owner of software products in all key domains
- Gain insights on targeted industries, market & core business area for product solution
- Identify types of users’ characteristics for product use cases & features
- Define overall product strategy, features, roadmap, operational plan
- Engage with clients (stake holders), prospects, and internal technical team to interpret requirements and market demands for Software Product
- Translate requirements into detailed functional specifications to build top notch market leading Software Product
- Clearly define products scope, prioritization and be flexible to iterate/change per latest developments to meet deadlines
- Define, prioritize, schedule development for requirements and features
- Closely collaborate across Software engineering, business development, account management, Operations, Solutions, and other departments to ensure the product strategy and requirements are well understood across disciplines.
- Work with project management to participate in agile working teams to ensure on time high quality delivery
- Implement the product lifecycle including product definition, development, testing, releasing, user training and support
- Ensure effective product training, documentation and information is provided to services, support, and solutions consulting
- Implement Product Marketing go-to-market, launch plans, assisting in launch activities, Product positioning into market as necessary
- Manage product marketing, product demos, competitive information, presentations, descriptions of features and benefits, position papers (or white papers) and other material as necessary
- Source third parties’ business to assess partnerships and licensing opportunities to expand user base of product
- Closely interact with business partners and technology teams globally
- Reporting directly to the CEO / Business Director
- At least 4+ years of strong working experience in product or project management within SaaS applications ecosystem
- Knowledgeable in Various Software Subscription Billing concepts
- Experience in developing/enhancing products leading to massive impacts in revenue, growth, consumer experience, fulfilment etc.
- Excellent communication, leadership, workflow, and task management skills
- Highly Proactive, can-do attitude, self-driven, creative problem solver
- Exceptional collaboration and partnership skills with the ability to work in a global environment and drive consensus in cross-functional teams
- Outstanding communications ability to a diverse customer audience, including product, and technical stakeholders
- Strategic thinker who can balance big picture strategy with detailed, flawless execution abilities
- Bachelor’s in IT, MBA, MTech, MCA, M.Sc., MS or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
We are looking for a talented UI/UX Designer to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful design, possess superior UI skills and be able to translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces.
No. Of Positions: 3
Experience: 3 To 8 Years
- Design and develop cutting-edge User Interfaces for web-based business/enterprise applications
- Conceptualize original ideas that bring simplicity and user friendliness to complex design roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
- Proven UI experience
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
Responsible for writing and publishing web content; maintaining and updating web pages/blogs; monitoring and responding to user-contributed website content; and participating in social media efforts for the company.
No. Of Positions: 1
Experience: 1 To 5 Years
- Write engaging content for web pages, articles, blogs, stories and social media to entice and engage audience
- Research ideas and facts pertinent to the type of content/topic assigned
- Contributes to/updates the company’s social sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.
- Monitors social media channels and conducts social listening; responds on topics related to company/industry
- Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web application, and business/industry trends
- Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, analytics reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc. as needed.
- Strong writing, editing, and proofreading skills
- Passion for creative content generation & sharp attention to detail
- Experience in writing for the web, content management and internet research
- Experience with social networks and implementation of social media marketing
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and working with content management systems (CMS)
Business Analysts have the prime responsibility of gathering, detailing, and documenting requirements in a format that is appropriate to the technical developers. They act as the liaison between business users and IT by serving as business problem solvers.
You will be an integral part of the sales team. You must have a minimum of 4 years work experience in the IT industry. Experience in documenting customer requirements for web applications and preparing proposals in response to RFP for large projects is part of the job.
No. Of Positions: 1
Experience: 4 To 5 Years
- Interaction with international customers through email and telephone.
- Building our credibility and capability through the questions and suggestions made
- Versatility to work across different domains
- Preparation of detailed proposals. The deals would be closed based on the quality and comprehensiveness of these proposals.
- Research and read extensively
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to clearly comprehend business problems and categorize requirements
- Conduct a comprehensive requirements review
- Ability to clearly document project scope using business terminology
- Project scope documentation techniques
- Understand the system development methodologies
- High level of understanding of application design
- Ability to estimate solution effort, costs and benefits and build a business case for implementation
- Maintain current knowledge of new hardware and software and
- Knowledge of software usability principles
- Academic Requirements and Experience: Graduate, preferably B.E / MCA or MBA.
No. Of Positions: 2
Experience: 1 To 5 Years
- ColdFusion Web Development, Lucee CFML, Adobe CF
- ColdFusion frameworks as Coldbox, Fusebox, Mach II
- Web Services development – REST, SOAP, CURL
- DB Development – MYSQL, MSSQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB
- Manage frontend using HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS, AJAX, JQuery
- Working with CF Security frameworks, Testing, Debugging
- Deploy Test Driven Development using multiple testing methods
- Experience on build tools such as Ant, Maven
- Taking ownership of assigned development projects
- Any beginner to expert level experienced
- Good with Agile methodology, Web Apps & Application servers
- Excellent in new development & maintaining existing systems
- Good in technical and client facing capacities
- Technical team player to support multiple project tasks
- Ability to manage multiple technical tasks simultaneously
- Good in Testing, Trouble Shooting & fixing issues
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Please email latest resume on : email@example.com to apply
Voice of our people:
At iSummation, People love our open-door transparent, motivating and encouraging work culture. Here is what each of them says about work culture and how they feel being a part of the team to continue their career at iSummation.
I started my software development career as the first company at iSummation, now it’s more than 11 years of great relationship beyond just an employee. I love working just like working for my own company.
When I joined as a trainee, I always had a great support and motivation for learning and growth that ultimately helped me to build a rewarding career with highest level of job satisfaction. I would not have found better IT company than iSummation for my successful career like this, Simply Awesome.
At iSummation all my colleagues are very supportive, cooperative, encouraging like a family member since I have joined about 3 years before. Although I changed 3 companies throughout my career, but I didn’t get much inspiring, motivating and satisfied work culture like I enjoy working at iSummation. Better opportunities for learning & development to enhance my knowledge and technical skills. I found the best place to work, and I assure you that you will have great career at iSummation.
A big leap in my career since I joined as an intern software developer sixteen years before. Highly inspired work culture allowed to gain hardcore technical skills to perform development job at the best. Year on year I have achieved next level of career milestones with a great work life balance. Now I am at technical leadership role for our valuable clients and colleagues. By far enjoying like a dream career with iSummation, Always the great place to work!
I enjoy working in very positive, supportive, and flexible work culture at iSummation. Internal team collaboration is highly transparent and friendly that help me to deliver best out of my capabilities as a Sr. Software Engineer. Best work Flexibilities further helping to maintain great work-life balance. I highly recommend iSummation as the best company to work!
It is a nice fully remote working experience as Sr. UI/UX Designer at iSummation, I am satisfied with open, transparent, and honest collaboration from peers to deliver my best for every project that I take on with flexibilities, highly encouraging. So far, I grew as an individual to be more matured and able to see a bright future for myself in the company, just wonderful.
Every company may have a great tech stack and skilled employees but very few of them can give you an enjoyable working environment. I’m a full-time remote worker, yet the open and friendly iSummation team never made me feel left out. It has been a pleasant working experience at iSummation with all the helpful seniors and colleagues.
iSummation is the great company to work for learning and improving technical programming skill if someone looking to kick-start career in software development.
It’s been 3 years for me now and enjoying friendly and transparent work culture that make freshers feel comfortable and allowing to deliver their best. Seniors are supportive, motivating and encouraging. Weekly open conference fun allows to understand each team member very well that I love the most about!
It was hard to find first job when I completed my engineering study, but I’m very grateful to iSummation Technologies for giving me such a great opportunity to lean and enhance technical skills. It has been more than 3 years working at iSummation where work culture is felt like working with family members. I recommend iSummation to young aspirants who are looking to initiate their career and want to make their future bright.
I am working with iSummation Since 2020 and getting enough opportunities to explore great career path and growing myself each day. Gradually progression motivating me to work even better to deliver my best as an Sr. iOS Developer. Colleagues are highly supportive and friendly. HR policies and management team are totally transparent also organisation comes with good working hours and Fun-Friday activities. iSummation provides best work culture, Friendly work environment, professional as well as personal growth, grooming & development. I will always recommend someone to join iSummation.
I have joined a year back as Angular developer to work remotely, it was a nice experience from the start till now in all aspects of my learning process and I had a great support from the team whenever it is needed. Management is good, people are nice and most importantly they will understand you. I am happy working with iSummation and being a part of it. It’s place where you can have both personal life and career growth.
A phenomenal career journey with iSummation, it’s been more than a decade of my career now proudly at technical leadership role. I always had a great exposure for learning and development. If you love to challenge your technical skills and upgrading to next level in software engineering, then iSummation could be the right IT Company for you!
I have been working at iSummation for 14 years now and I am loving my career. I am fond of to solve challenging technical problems not only for my technical workflow but also to help and mentor my fellow colleagues as the Sr. Technical Lead. iSummation is the great place to work for learning, development, and career growth!
I greatly enjoy working in highly supportive, motivating, and transparent work culture as “Sr. Android Developer” at iSummation, I am feeling growing professionally and personally with great job satisfaction. So far great work liabilities allowing me to deliver my best while maintaining good work-life balance always, I thank you all for great career opportunity.
I strived for good vibes and positivity at the workplace along with people and work culture that I discovered at iSummation, then I took the opportunity to join as a Software Tester. iSummation has given me ample opportunities to work with some of the great minds that is really helping me to grow as a professional and as an individual, I am on the right career path at iSummation.