Below are the differences between 2 major PayPal payment gateway integration products that are available for integration with eCommerce websites:
PayPal Website Payments Standard:
- Your customers shop on your website and pay on a secure PayPal page.
- Minimal technical skills required to integrate it with your website.
- Begin creating payment buttons immediately after you create a PayPal Business or Premier account.
- Low-cost solution: no monthly, start-up, or cancellation fees – and no annual commitment.
- Supported in all countries
Website Payments Pro:
- Your customers shop , pay and stay on your website.
- Programming skills required to integrate it with your website.
- Pro application and approval (2-3 days) required after you create a PayPal Business or Premier account.
- Monthly fee applies.
- Supported countries : US, UK, CA
We work on integrating both PayPal website payments standard and website payments pro with shopping cart for various requirements of eCommerce websites. These options can be used for both one time and recurrent billing. We provide specialist solutions for managing recurrent billing through PayPal.
Paypal payment Gateway Integration
Authorize.Net Payment gateway Integration
BillMeLater (BML) Integration for ecommerce shopping cart