Custom ecommerce websites are built to satisfy the custom requirements of the retailers who plan to sell their goods on the Internet. These custom requirements cannot be satisfied by generic shopping carts that are readily available on the Internet.
Some of the customizations that can be made on a shopping cart are:
- Variable prices
- Labour charge calculation
- Integration with non standard gateways
- Custom verifications in the credit card payment process
- Custom responses to users at the end of shopping
- Credit card amount called facility instead of actually charging the credit card
- Recurring payment management
- Additional calculations that may be required
These and several other customizations can be made in a shopping cart as per the requirements of the client. It is usually almost impossible to you generate shopping carts in large scale ecommerce websites. In these cases, custom shopping is the most economical and viable option.
We are specialists in developing custom ecommerce shopping cart ecommerce websites. We have developed these for various retailers and work on integrating these websites with other systems.