- » IT Services
- » Software Maintenance Services
- » Maintenance Services
- » Services Level Agreements In Application & software maintenance
Services Level Agreements In Application & software maintenance
Each area of service will have a defined level of services that has to acceptable to both the parties involved. In the case of IT software outsourcing, complete transfer of technology and business process takes place from the client premises to the outsourcing vendor. In this case some sort of acceptable levels of service need to established so that the client business functions smoothly and the vendor understands what is expected of him.
Based on the kind of services outsourced, the contents of the SLA vary. In a typical application maintenance SLA important points that are taken up are the availability timing of the resources. Other commonly discussed services are feature addition, error resolution, application training, code optimization, technology upgrades etc.
While these are the most commonly discussed features in outsourcing SLAs, other typical requirements may come like onsite visits, inspections etc.
|Our Application software maintenance services|
- IT application development maintenance & support
- Web Application maintenance and Support services
- Custom application maintenance
- Enterprise application maintenance
- Software application maintenance and support
- ColdFusion application maintenance & support
IT application Maintenance services offered by our company
Learn more about our web application maintenance services in ColdFusion
Read how application maintenance Outsourcing can help slash IT budgets for your company